PQAS INSTRUCTORS &
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATIONS (PDOs)
Interested in providing quality professional development opportunities across Pennsylvania? Become a PD Registry approved trainer to share your knowledge and support the Pennsylvania Early Childhood and School-Age workforce!
Pennsylvania Quality Assurance System (PQAS)
The Pennsylvania Quality Assurance System (PQAS) maintains a registry of approved Professional Development Instructors and Technical Assistance Consultants/Coaches to help ensure that professional development activities and technical assistance meet quality standards.
Any Instructor who wants to deliver professional development or Consultant/Coach wanting to deliver technical assistance to early childhood or school-age professionals, should apply for PQAS approval.
To become a PQAS Instructor or to renew your PQAS, visit the PQAS page for more information.
Policies and Procedures Manual
This resource is for use by administrators with access to the referenced reports in the PD Registry.
- Activate Online Registration (PDF) – Please note: This tipsheet is for events that were created in the old PD Registry.
- Cancel an Event (PDF)
- Create an Event (PDF)
- Create an Event with Online Registration (STRIPE Required) (PDF)
- Create an Event when Collecting Registration Outside The PD Registry (PDF)
- Create a Course (PDF)
- Create a STRIPE Account (PDF)
- Grant Access to an Org Profile (PDF)
- Locate Expired Courses (PDF)
- Offer Private or Non-Funded Professional Development (PDF)
- Renew a Course (PDF)
- Reschedule an Event (PDF)
- Schedule a Non-Funded Event (PDF)
- Turn on Online Registration after an Event Has Been Created (PDF)
- View an Event Overview Template (WRITABLE PDF)
- View a Course Overview Template (WRITABLE PDF)