The Professional Development (PD) Registry is a technology system that supports and validates professional achievements for early learning professionals. The PD Registry encourages professional growth through supports, tools, and resources to grow a stronger workforce that provides quality care for children and families.
PD Registry Privacy Statement
Tipsheets – Basic Information
- Add Employment to Your Profile (PDF)
- Login and Update Your Profile (PDF)
- Find and Register for Professional Development (PDF)
- Find Your Professional Development History (PDF)
- Locate and Create a New Profile (PDF)
- Retrieve Forgotten Password (PDF)
Tipsheets – Directors & Administrators
Tipsheets – Instructors & PDOs
- Activate Online Registration (PDF) – Please note: This tipsheet is for events that were created in the old PD Registry.
- Create an Event (PDF)
- Create a STRIPE Account (PDF)
- Grant Access to an Org Profile (PDF)
- Offer Private or Non-Funded Professional Development (PDF)
- Renew a Course (PDF)
- Schedule a Non-Funded Event (PDF)
- Turn on Online Registration after an Event Has Been Created (PDF)
- View an Event Overview Template (WRITABLE PDF)
- View a Course Overview Template (WRITABLE PDF)
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?
CONTACT US at email@example.com
or call 1-800-284-6031 for more assistance.