The Office of Child Development and Early Learning (OCDEL) is making American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) Stabilization Grants available to eligible child care providers. These grants and the required reporting will be completed in the Professional Development (PD) Registry. Next steps, including eligibility and application details will be shared over the next several weeks. The application will be available mid-September, so please stay tuned!
Are you ready?
In order to apply, all child care providers need to get ready.
Create A PD Registry Account – Directors/Owners/Administrators/Fiscal Staff*: Make sure you have an account created in the PD Registry.
- The person completing the application for your facility must have an account in the PD Registry to apply. Figure out who this key staff is now!
- If you have an account, you do not need to create a new one.
Claim Your Organization – Directors/Owners/Administrators/Fiscal Staff*: Make sure you have claimed your organization in the PD Registry.
- The person who plans to complete the application must claim your organization as an administrator of the facility,
- If you have already claimed your organization, you do not need to claim it again.
*Each facility can have multiple administrators but only one person can apply for ARPA Stabilization Grant funds on behalf of the program.
Send questions about creating an account and claiming your organization in the PD Registry to email@example.com.
Once you are ready…
- Subscribe yourself (and anyone responsible for applying for an ARPA grant on behalf of your organization) to PA Early Ed News Special Announcements, the weekly ECE Recap and Certification Announcements for future updates. Click here to subscribe to these e-newsletters and more on the Pennsylvania Key website.
- Check your email or see announcements via the PA Early Ed News over the next few weeks for next steps and to learn more about:
- Eligibility requirements;
- What information you will need for your application;
- How you can use the funds; and
- What you will be required to report on after you receive the funds