Everyone’s story is unique, and hearing stories from other families and early childhood education (ECE) professionals can provide information, inspiration, encouragement and support.
PA’s Promise for Children wants to celebrate families and ECE professionals during April’s Month of the Young Child. Sharing a story is easy! Please consider sharing your story and encouraging families within your program to share their story.
An ECE provider’s story might be about:
- Their experiences making an impact with families and children
- How they help young children grow, how they help children feel safe and loved, learn new things, or meet and get along with new people
- Why they are an ECE professional
- Read stories other ECE professionals have shared!
A family’s story might be about:
- What makes their child special
- How the help of a home visitor, therapist or nurse at a home-visiting program has made an impact for their child and family
- How a child care, early learning program or teacher has helped their family and their child
- Read stories other families have shared!
Approved ECE professional and family stories will be published on Pennsylvania’s Promise for Children website at www.papromiseforchildren.com. We will let you know when your story is live so you can share it with your friends and families.
Although we’ll share your story, we won’t share identifiable information about a family or a child (like last names or specific locations). If you have any questions, please contact Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org.