- RFP Deadline April 13
The Tuscarora Intermediate Unit (TIU), on behalf of the PA Office of Child Development and Early Learning (OCDEL), has issued a Request for Proposals for a new Shared Services Pilot. With funding from The Heinz Endowments, the goal of the initiative is to build both pedagogical and business capacity in early childhood programs so programs can provide quality staff support.
The project includes three key components:
- identification of further policy and structural opportunities for OCDEL to operationalize the shared services model within the framework of the new Keystone STARS and Early Learning Resource Center structure;
- identification, planning, and implementation of sustainable shared services practice at the local level; and,
- evaluation of the pilot phase of the shared service project to ensure the developed policy recommendations fully support scaling of statewide shared service implementation.
This Request for Proposal (RFP) is designed to identify shared services practice at the local level, and to support planning around and implementation of these practices. RFPs will be due on April 13, 2018 at 5 pm.
For more information on the shared services RFP process, please read the documents below and review the Shared Services Webinar.
- Shared Services RFP (DOC)
- Shared Services RFP Directions (DOC)
- Shared Services Budget Form (XLSX)
- Shared Services Scoring Rubric (DOC)