Looking to support new teachers and the ongoing professional learning of all program staff?
The Pennsylvania Key Program Quality Assessment (PQA) team can provide individualized support to interested early learning programs.
This opportunity may include coaching and resources around:
- Classroom environment (room arrangement, appropriate classroom schedules, etc.)
- Classroom interactions (responsive interaction-based caregiving, teacher-child interactions, peer interactions, etc.)
- Classroom practices that support social-emotional health and well-being
- Targeted health and safety coaching (appropriate handwashing practices, diapering, sanitizing, disinfecting, etc.)
- Targeted leadership, management and business practices coaching Other classroom focused support as requested
Reach out to your Quality Coach if you have any questions or want more information.