Thursday, June 27th at 12:00 -1:00
Please join us for a live webinar* to review the new enhancements to Pennsylvania’s online professional development and workforce registry on July 1.
What is the PD Registry?
The PD Registry is a technology system that functions as a workforce registry. A workforce registry increases the number of high-quality care and education programs by helping to develop and track a knowledgeable and skilled early childhood workforce. A registry tracks an individual’s professional achievements and provides important data about the early childhood workforce to help raise the status and compensation for early childhood education.
What are the new features in the PD Registry?
Early Learning and School-Age Professionals can:
– Apply for Rising Stars Tuition Assistance/CDA Vouchers
– Apply for a Director Credential
– Upload education/credentials to be verified and placed on a Career Pathway
– Access facility reports which detail staff qualifications and PD history
– Directors can “invite” staff to their organization profile
Registration is required: You can register here.
*This webinar will be recorded for future review and will be available on the PA Keys website (bit.ly/pakeyregistry) once edited.