The Pennsylvania Key will administer reimbursement stipends for foreign degree evaluations on behalf of the Office of Child Development and Early Learning (OCDEL). This stipend will cover any foreign transcripts that were processed through an evaluation service* since July 2019 and will cover up to $150.00 per evaluation per individual as long as funding is available.
*Evaluation service must be a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) or the Association of International Credential Evaluators (AICE). For a full member list of evaluation services please visit: www.naces.org/members or www.aice-eval.org/members.
On behalf of their program/organization, providers, directors, or owners/administration must complete the form below and include the following attachments:
- Foreign Degree Evaluation Reimbursement Form (PDF);
- Receipt from a transcript evaluation service;
- Career Pathways certificate for each staff person who received an evaluation; and
- Once a foreign transcript has been evaluated, the evaluation and the original transcript must be uploaded to the individual’s PD Registry Profile under the education tab.
- Once transcripts are uploaded, an individual must click the “Submit My Application.” Then click, “Process My Application” to have transcripts verified and placed on the career pathway.
- Once an individual is placed on the pathway, they can access and print their career pathway certificate.
- Completed W-9 form (PDF) from your organization.
Submit this form with attachments to email@example.com.
Allow up to 60 days to process and mail stipend check. In the event that there are missing documents, you will receive a follow up e-mail describing what is needed to process the stipend.