PQAS INSTRUCTORS &
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATIONS (PDOs)
Interested in providing quality professional development opportunities across Pennsylvania? Become a PD Registry approved trainer to share your knowledge and support the Pennsylvania Early Childhood and School-Age workforce!
Pennsylvania Quality Assurance System (PQAS)
The Pennsylvania Quality Assurance System (PQAS) maintains a registry of approved Professional Development Instructors and Technical Assistance Consultants/Coaches to help ensure that professional development activities and technical assistance meet quality standards.
Any Instructor who wants to deliver professional development or Consultant/Coach wanting to deliver technical assistance to early childhood or school-age professionals, should apply for PQAS approval.
To become a PQAS Instructor or to renew your PQAS, visit the PQAS page for more information.
- Activate Online Registration (PDF) – Please note: This tipsheet is for events that were created in the old PD Registry.
- Create an Event (PDF)
- Create a STRIPE Account (PDF)
- Grant Access to an Org Profile (PDF)
- Locate Expired Courses (PDF)
- Offer Private or Non-Funded Professional Development (PDF)
- Renew a Course (PDF)
- Schedule a Non-Funded Event (PDF)
- Turn on Online Registration after an Event Has Been Created (PDF)
- View an Event Overview Template (WRITABLE PDF)
- View a Course Overview Template (WRITABLE PDF)