Shortly after the start of the federal Public Health Emergency for COVID-19 (PHE), the Office of Child Development and Early Learning (OCDEL), required all licensed child care operators to submit information on children and staff who tested positive for COVID-19 on the Licensed Facility COVID Data Collection Tool.
OCDEL will end this reporting requirement and close the portal on May 11, 2023, to align with the end of the PHE. Child care operators and facility persons are still required to report any reportable communicable disease to the Department of Health (DOH), 1-877-PA-HEALTH or 1-877-724-3258, or their respective local health department.
- Allegheny County Health: 412-687-2243
- Bucks County Department of Health: 800-383-0371
- Chester County Health Department: 610-344-6225
- Erie County Department of Health: 814-451-6700
- Montgomery County Health Department: 610-631-3000
- Philadelphia Department of Public Health: 800-722-7112
- Allentown Bureau of Health: 610-437-7760
- Bethlehem Health Bureau: 610-865-7000
- Wilkes-Barre City Health Department: 570-821-1111
- York City Health Bureau: 717-849-2221
Thank you for your efforts over the past three years to serve children and families in these difficult times and provide timely data to OCDEL.
This message was originally distributed via the Certification Services eNews on May 10, 2023.