WHAT IS THE INFANT TODDLER CONTRACTED SLOTS (ITCS) PROGRAM?
Last year, $2 million of federal funding was utilized to fund a pilot program serving Child Care Works eligible infants and toddlers via contracted slots. The Governor’s 2019-20 budget includes $15 million to expand the Infant Toddler Contracted Slots program to serve more eligible children.
The Infant Toddler Contracted Slots Program builds upon the already established infrastructure of the Pennsylvania Pre-K Counts (PA PKC) Program model. PA PKC has been in existence since 2007 and provides high quality pre-kindergarten services to eligible children. Building an infant toddler focused program with established PA PKC programs will allow continued focus on quality programming while building strong transitions from infant-toddler to pre-kindergarten classrooms.
- Infant and Toddler Contracted Slots Pilot Program: Evaluation Report (PDF)
- ITCS 2020 Interim Report (PDF)
- Program 1-pager (PDF)
- 2021 Policies Document (PDF)
- FY 2021-2022 Enrollment Data Template (XLSX)
- Register to view the ITCS Program Systems and Fiscal Webinar(s) Tipsheet (PDF)**
- ITCS Programmatic and Systems Webinar Slide Deck (PDF)
- ITCS Programmatic and Systems Webinar Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Data Quality Webinar (PDF)
- ELRC Quarterly Fiscal Summary (XLSX)
- FY 2021-2022 Program Expenditures and Budget Revision Workbook (XLSX)
- Line Item Budget Template (XLSX)
- ITCS Agreement Form Sample (PDF)
- ITCS Attendance Action Plan (PDF)
- ITCS ELRC Collaboration Plan Sample (PDF)
- ITCS Interest Form (PDF)
- ITCS Pre-K Intent Form (PDF)
** Registering to view these webinars requires an account in the PD Registry. To learn how to create a new account, access an already existing account, or complete your PD Registry profile, visit the PD Registry page.
The Contact for this program is:
Megan Penson, Infant Toddler Contracted Slots Program Supervisor
email@example.com or 717-213-2079