Are you looking to become a certified child care center or are you an existing child care facility or family home provider looking for ways to improve quality? Here are a list of resources for programs:
- Become certified! The Bureau of Certification Services is responsible for the regulation of all child care centers, group day care homes and family day care homes in Pennsylvania. Find out the steps to becoming certified!
- Join Keystone STARS! Keystone STARS is a responsive system to improve, support, and recognize the continuous quality improvement efforts of early learning programs in Pennsylvania.
- Learn more about OCDEL Programs. Through the Office of Child Development and Early Learning (OCDEL), Pennsylvania has created programs that work together to best serve the diverse needs of young children from pre-natal to school-age and their families.
- Request technical assistance. The Office of Child Development and Early Learning oversees several of the departments and agencies providing technical assistance and therefore looks at the area of technical assistance in a more global, cross-systems way.
- Find your next employee. ECEhire.com is an employment portal for early childhood education providers and professionals in Pennsylvania. The site enables Pennsylvania providers to promote open positions and helps professionals identify open ECE and child care jobs in their region.