1. Go to www.papdregistry.org.
2. Click Login in the top right corner.
3. Enter your email address and password, then click Login.
4. Enter your Organization’s Profile by choosing you program or organization from the top right drop down menu. To access the Document Vault, you will need administrative access to your Organization’s Profile in the PD Registry. If you do not have this access, Request Administrative Access to an Org Profile.
5. Click the Document Vault tab once in your organization’s profile.
6. Click Manage to upload a new document.
7. Click +File.
8. Select the file from your computer you would like to upload.
File Types: .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .pdf, .rtf, .ppt, .pptx, .jpeg, .jpg, .bmp, .gif, .png, .pub, .tiff, .tif, .zip
File Name: BEFORE uploading your documents, name the file on your device with as many clarifying details as possible to make them easily distinguishable for both you and your Quality Coach.
Don’t Do Handbook
2021 ABC Child Care Family Handbook Lesson Plan Little Guppies Toddler Classroom Lesson Plan 10.1.2021-10.5.2021 Newsletter June 2021 Family Newsletter
9. Upload your file and it should be listed immediately in your Document Vault. Documents are listed in chronological order by upload date.
10. Click +File if you need to add another file.
11. Click the red trash can next to a file if you need to delete one and click Yes to confirm the deletion.
12. Click Return when you’re finished. Files are listed in the order they are uploaded. Details including the date uploaded, size of the file and the name of the individual that uploaded them is also available. There is no limit on the number of documents that can be uploaded.
Need Further Assistance?
Call 1-800-284-6031 or email email@example.com.