The Office of Child Development and Early Learning (OCDEL) is making American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) Stabilization Grants available to eligible child care providers. Previous updates can be found on the ARPA Stabilization Grants page on the Pennsylvania Key website.
This update is a follow-up to the Sept. 8, 2021 American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) Stabilization Grants Webinar hosted by OCDEL Deputy Secretary, Tracey Campanini.
Thank you to everyone who was able to join us for the webinar which provided additional details about:
- Preparing Your Application
- Application Process
- Required Attestation
- Record Keeping
- Reporting and Monitoring
A recording of the webinar can be found on the Pennsylvania Key YouTube channel. OCDEL is currently developing a number of resources to help eligible programs utilize the webinar. The resources will include:
- A copy of the slide deck used during the ARPA Stabilization Grants Webinar
- A list of the questions that eligible providers will be asked to answer in the online application
- A copy of the Attestation that eligible certified providers will need to electronically sign prior to submitting their application
- Spanish language translation of the Webinar transcript (in development)
- A Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) based on the questions that were submitted during the webinar (in development)
Resources are available under the Allowable Expenses header on the ARPA Stabilization Grants page on the Pennsylvania Key website.
Next week’s Stabilization Grant Update will include resources to better help eligible applicants use the recording of the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) Stabilization Grants Webinar