Mini-grants available to higher ed to align coursework addressing
needs of infants and toddlers
- Applications due April 14, 2017
The Pennsylvania Key on behalf of OCDEL is offering
Institutions of Higher Education the opportunity to apply for mini-grants to
align courses for early learning professionals working with infants and
toddlers to Pennsylvania's Core Knowledge Competencies.
Higher Education Institutions may apply for up to $15,000 to complete this
work. Eligible applicants include accredited institutions of higher education that offer infant/ toddler specific coursework. Institutions of Higher
Education with Early Childhood Education (ECE), Child Development and or ECE
Equivalent programs of study at the associate, baccalaureate or graduate levels
and certificate programs.
- Application Release March 15, 2017
- Application questions due: 5:00 PM on March 25, 2017; submit questions to email@example.com.
- Application Due Date: April 14, 2017
- Funding Approval Notification: Mailed out on May 15, 2017
This initiative is a part of Pennsylvania's Race to the Top
- Early Learning Challenge grant. For more information on other initiatives
funded by this grant, visit the Pennsylvania Department of Education website.