Is your passion working with children? Have you thought about becoming a certified child care provider? KEYSTONE STARS CAN HELP!
Receive personal, one-on-one help through the support of a Keystone STARS mentor. Get the support you need to start your journey of becoming a certified child care and Keystone STARS provider.
“The Keystone STARS program interested me because I am always striving to do my best and reach my goals. Being able to reach out to the people in Keystone STARS and getting the help I needed, when I needed it, is most valuable to me.”
Maeanne, Fayette County
As a certified, Keystone STARS provider you can:
- Serve more children (family providers can serve up to six children).
- Show families that you have a safe and healthy space for their children because you meet Pennsylvania child care health and safety regulations.
- Receive a higher reimbursement rate through Child Care Works.
- Apply for other grant programs, such as the Pennsylvania Child And Adult Care Food Program.
- Obtain liability insurance that protects your business and your home.
- You may be able to deduct more on your taxes, increasing your net profit.
To find out the other great opportunities Keystone STARS offers to help you become a certified child care Keystone STARS provider, contact your Regional Key!