Are you an individual seeking to join the Early Childhood Education workforce? Or are you an Early Learning Professional looking to further your education and career? Here are some resources and next steps to take in your journey!
- Find your career pathway. OCDEL is setting an ambitious, but achievable vision to lead early childhood professionals to meaningful certifications and degrees. See where you fall on the pathway now, and think about where you would like to go!
- Review your professional competencies. Evaluate your knowledge and skill in core competencies for home visitors and early learning professionals.
- Find quality professional development. Now that you know where you need more professional development, find quality face-to-face and online professional development that meets your needs. Think about working towards a credential or degree.
- Access financial assistance for higher education. You may be eligible for scholarships or tuition assistance to earn credentials and degrees while you continue to work.
- Find your next employment opportunity. ECEhire.com is an employment portal for early care and education providers and professionals in Pennsylvania. The site enables PA providers to promote open positions and helps professionals identify open ECE and childcare jobs in their region.