EARLY LEARNING PROFESSIONALS
The PD Registry supports the professional growth of Early Childhood and School-Age Professionals by serving as a one-stop shop to:
- Track employment, education and training history;
- Plan professional development including access to an easy to use self-assessment tool; and
- Find statewide quality professional training opportunities.
Frequently Asked Questions
Getting Started Tipsheets
- Create a New Profile or Locate a Profile (PDF)
- Retrieve Forgotten Password (PDF)
- Login and Update Your Profile (PDF)
- Add Employment to Your Profile (PDF)
- Change Your Email (PDF)
Professional Development Tipsheets
- Find and Register for Professional Development (PDF)
- Find Your Professional Development History (PDF)
Professional Development Plan
The PD Registry team is actively working on a new Professional Development (PD) Plan for providers in the new PD Registry system. In the meantime, if you did not save your PD Plan in the former Registry, you can use the document below here to create a plan. More information on the new plan coming soon.
NOTE: This form cannot be filled out and saved in your internet browser. You must download this document to your computer or mobile device, open it in Adobe Acrobat Reader to fill it out, and re-save it to your computer or mobile device. Again, this cannot be filled out and saved in your web browser.
PROGRAM DIRECTORS & ADMINISTRATORS
The PD Registry processes organization accounts for Early Childhood and School-Age programs. Having an organization account allows childcare programs to:
- Access verified staff qualifications for meeting DHS and Keystone STARS requirements;
- Support staff with professional development planning; and
- Track staff completion of DHS and Keystone STARS training requirements.
Certified childcare organizations can register staff members for training using the statewide training calendar.