The Professional Development (PD) Registry is a technology system that supports and validates professional achievements for early learning professionals. The PD Registry encourages professional growth through supports, tools, and resources to grow a stronger workforce that provides quality care for children and families.
PD Registry Privacy Statement
Professional Development Plan
The PD Registry team is actively working on a new Professional Development (PD) Plan for providers in the new PD Registry system. In the meantime, if you did not save your PD Plan in the former Registry, you can use the document below here to create a plan. More information on the new plan coming soon.
Tipsheets – Basic Information
- Add Employment to Your Profile (PDF)
- Login and Update Your Profile (PDF)
- Find and Register for Professional Development (PDF)
- Find Your Professional Development History (PDF)
- Locate and Create a New Profile (PDF)
- Retrieve Forgotten Password (PDF)
Tipsheets – Directors & Administrators
Tipsheets – Instructors & PDOs
- Activate Online Registration (PDF) – Please note: This tipsheet is for events that were created in the old PD Registry.
- Create an Event (PDF)
- Create a STRIPE Account (PDF)
- Grant Access to an Org Profile (PDF)
- Locate Expired Courses (PDF)
- Offer Private or Non-Funded Professional Development (PDF)
- Renew a Course (PDF)
- Schedule a Non-Funded Event (PDF)
- Turn on Online Registration after an Event Has Been Created (PDF)
- View an Event Overview Template (WRITABLE PDF)
- View a Course Overview Template (WRITABLE PDF)
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?
CONTACT US at email@example.com or call 1-800-284-6031 for more assistance.